Trump's Risky Bet Against Political Correctness
Donald Trump's success in the polls has stunned many who consider him "an unelectable boor and narcissist," as The Economist put it Friday. Why do people appear willing to vote for him -- do they actually agree with the bigoted rubbish he spouts?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem