Donald Trump Is the New Ron Paul
I spent yesterday from 5 p.m. to midnight watching Republican presidential candidates debate each other -- well, mostly watching them give brief answers to predetermined questions. The second debate, aka The Big Kid's Table, was the best moderated debate I've ever seen, with serious, tough questions that targeted the weakest points of the men answering them. The questions gathered from Facebook were sillier, but provided great enjoyment for our intrepid band of debate-watchers, who were a mite fatigued after hours of talking points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military