The Collision Course Inside Congress
1. Norm Ornstein on the collision course inside Congress -- and between Congress and the Republican presidential nomination contest.
2. Dan Drezner on the foreign policy machinery and the White House.
3. Kevin Drum on Trumpmania.
4. Margot Sanger-Katz at the Upshot on health care spending and health insurance.
5. Good reported story from National Journal’s Scott Bland on Republican donors supporting multiple candidates. Why do I care? It’s a party network story.
6. Brad DeLong on inflation targets and fiscal policy.
7. And the Washington Post’s Alyssa Rosenberg on Miss Piggy, feminist.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com