Republicans Should Debate War Against Islamic State
Senator Tim Kaine, a Democrat from Virginia, usually doesn't offer advice to Republican presidential candidates. But he has a suggestion for the candidates at the first Republican debate this evening: Man up. (There are no women at the prime-time debate.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In