Job Market's Signals for the Fed
Friday’s jobs report probably won't change the general outlook for the U.S. labor market. But it is likely to have an impact on one of the financial markets’ biggest obsessions: the date for the Federal Reserve’s first interest rate increase in more than nine years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- The Blockchain Is Not the World