How Spain Fixed Its Economy
So economic stagnation is the new European normal, and the southern periphery the euro area's Achilles' heel? Spain just posted its strongest quarterly growth in eight years and predicts 3.3 percent growth for the year as a whole. Maybe there's a lesson here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast