Fox Sports Vs. Religious Freedom? Um ... No.
Former Southern Methodist University star and college football broadcaster Craig James is suing Fox Sports, claiming the company fired him from a broadcast gig because of "religious discrimination," which is code for saying it objected to his unabashed homophobia. It seems James is determined to make himself a martyr and hope everyone will ignore his extremely checkered past.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military