The Terror Consuming Israel From Within
Israelis’ worry about the looming nuclear deal with Iran has suddenly taken a back seat to another series of news items that some suggest are no less consequential for the country’s survival. For the past several days, Israel has been a society in the grips of soul-searching after two horrific hate crimes, each of which involved the death of a child.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips