Polling and What We Know About Debates
1. Matthew Dickinson on how the media handles polling.
2. Julia Azari at Mischiefs of Faction on what we know about debates. See especially the last section, in which she asks if debates do more harm than good. In general, political scientists aren't particularly enamored of candidate debates. I find them… well, likable enough.
3. Seth Masket at MoF on politicians who are hot. Or not.
4. Rick Hasen at the Monkey Cage on North Carolina and voting rights.
6. And Alan Pyke at Think Progress on John Kasich and The Roots.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Maria Lamagna at email@example.com