Beijing and Tokyo Will Get Torched by the Olympics
Tokyo and Beijing are still celebrating the news that they'll host the 2020 Summer and 2022 Winter Olympics, respectively. But it's time to congratulate the real winners: all the cities that have decided to steer clear of competing for the honor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips