Ritholtz's Reads: 10 Year Love Affair With Hedge Funds
Another interesting five-day run hurtles toward the weekend -- we have your back with our morning train reads:
• A Ten-Year Love Affair With Hedge Funds. Part four of CIO’s Google Trends series: How investors fell in and out of love with hedge funds—and how the relationship survives (Chief Investment Officer)
• U.S. Banks Take Global Lead (WSJ)
• How Dare You Say That! The Evolution of Profanity (WSJ)
• That ‘Useless’ Liberal Arts Degree Has Become Tech’s Hottest Ticket (Forbes)
• Study: We’ve wiped out half the world’s wildlife since 1970 (Vox)
• At 79, Woody Allen Says There’s Still Time To Do His Best Work (NPR)
U.S. Economy Picks Up, but Stays in Its Rut
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Israel's First 70 Years Have Surprised the World
- New Threat to the U.S.: the Axis of Autocracy
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- Israel Survives Because of an Iron Will and an Iron Wall
- Germany Has a New Anti-Semitism Problem