What Republicans Will Do If They Win
1. Matthew Dickinson on how Bernie Sanders is doing.
2. At Mischiefs of Faction, John Patty speculates about what Republicans will do if they win in 2016. Can’t say I agree, though; my bet would be on large tax cuts.
3. What I do agree with at MoF is Hans Noel’s explanation of the Republican Party, the Koch brothers and Donald Trump.
4. Sarah Posner on how Mike Huckabee’s potential supporters will take his Holocaust analogies.
5. Excellent analysis from David Rogers at Politico of how federal government spending has changed over the last decade.
6. Ed Kilgore on claims that liberals suppressed the recent Planned Parenthood story.
7. And Bloomberg View’s Matt Levine is very smart about Twitter.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Maria Lamagna at firstname.lastname@example.org