Tom Brady's Reputation, and Under Armour's
Both the NFL and Tom Brady seem determined to stretch out Deflategate for as long as possible, doing nobody involved in this mess any favors. But while Brady himself might believe he's doing what's best for his long-term reputation and legacy, he might be hurting his long-term sponsorship opportunities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death