Israel Rejects Obama's Olive Branch, for Now
The Obama administration wants its relationship with Israel to move past the Iran deal, to start talks on how to counter Iran's influence in the region. But the Israeli government won't have that discussion while there is still a slim chance Congress can kill the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem