Critics Hate Benghazi Film They Haven't Seen
Michael Bay’s "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi" might not turn out to be the biggest film of 2016, but it could prove the most controversial. The studio released a two-and-a-half-minute trailer this week, and already critics are denouncing what little they've seen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him