Patriots' Kraft Is a Victim of His Own Injustice
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft issued a damning indictment of the NFL's disciplinary system, and of Commissioner Roger Goodell's unchecked power in the handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate suspension. The problem is, Kraft is among those responsible for Goodell having that power in the first place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In