The Good News in China's Stock Plunge
Panic is in the air as China suffers its biggest one-day stock plunge since 2007. It shouldn't be. The 8.5 percent slide in the Shanghai Composite Index is actually a development that could leave China better off eight years from now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker