Ritholtz's Reads: Oil Bust Could Be Worst in 45 Years
It's almost the end of the week -- and I am going to see U2 tonight at the Garden. Between now and the start of the show, we have morning train reads:
• Are Stocks Overvalued? A Survey of Equity Valuation Models (Research Affiliates)
• Low bond liquidity presents little risk (FT)
• China’s looming stock market disaster is part 1929 America, part 1989 Japan (Quartz)
• Are the stock shares you own really yours? Not according to the state of Delaware (Dealbook)
• Donald Trump was a stock market disaster (Marketwatch)
• Silicon Valley’s Political End Game (In 15 Charts) (Medium)
What are you reading?
Ways to Profit From Problems with Liquid-Alternative Funds and ETFs
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com