Clinton Would Complicate the Capital-Gains Tax
Hillary Clinton's economic prescriptions seem like they came from a marriage counselor, trying to get warring spouses to focus on what they have in common instead of what divides them. The problem, though, is that neither side finds the result all that satisfying; sometimes the median is a muddle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In