If Obama Can't Close Guantanamo
It's becoming increasingly clear that the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, isn't going to be closed during President Barack Obama's administration -- or beyond, despite the administration's efforts. That raises a deep question about foreign policy and the rule of law: What if Guantanamo never closes, and some of its detainees remain there for the rest of their lives?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him