Ritholtz's Reads: Get Smart About Stock Market Investing
My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• It’s a Bull Market. Get Intelligent About Stock Market Investing. Take a look at the real Nasdaq 100 (Bloomberg) see also Getting High on Their Own Supply: Corporate stock buybacks put a floor under earnings (Bloomberg)
• Swedroe: Hedge Funds Continue To Fail (ETF.com)
• Ask Me Anything: Varoufakis (Reddit) see also Grexit remains the likely outcome of this sorry process: Unless the economy behaves very differently than in the past, it will be trapped in a vicious circle (FT)
• Investors Flee Commodities: Prices of raw materials tumble as the Fed prepares to raise rates (WSJ)
• Wolfgang Schäuble: ‘There Is No German Dominance’ (Spiegel)
• You’re Richer Than You Think. Really. (Fiscal Times)
• Four ways the end of Moore’s Law will change the economy (Telegraph)
What are you reading?
Because of Apple's podcast app, 82% of mobile podcast listening happens on iPhones
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org