Greece's Debt May Not Be So Daunting
Greece's debt burden has taken on mythological attributes and questions about the dominant narrative have become a form of heresy. I, too, have repeated the line that "even the IMF considers Greece's debt unsustainable." Yet that is a half-truth and it has the potential to distort policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker