FIFA's Lame Defense, Coca-Cola's Beautiful Game
FIFA held a press conference Monday to announce the date of the election to choose outgoing President Sepp Blatter's replacement, as well as some reforms to address the pressure from investigators and sponsors into its corrupt business practices. It was as underwhelming as you'd expect from an entity that has resisted reform for decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker