The Iran Deal and National Identity
1. Micheal Tesler at the Monkey Cage has evidence that partisanship is affecting the decision to purchase health insurance. Yes, controlling for other possible factors. Sure seems to me that some high-profile Republicans have a lot to answer for.
2. Hans Noel at Mischiefs of Faction on Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.
3. Also at the Monkey Cage, Sidra Hamidi looks at the Iran deal and national identity.
4. Matt Yglesias, in search of an actual argument against the Iran deal.
5. At Washington Monthly, Ed Kilgore watches the operation of the conservative closed information feedback loop.
6. And a nice one from View’s Megan McArdle on “No Irish Need Apply” signs.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com