Nuns Are Obamacare's Latest Victim
A group of Catholic nuns, the Little Sisters of the Poor, wants relief from the Affordable Care Act's mandate that it offer contraceptive coverage to its employees. The nuns lost a court case this week -- and everyone who cares about religious freedom should be troubled by the reasons why.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea