Europe Makes Its Taxpayers Gamble on Greece
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi on Thursday reiterated that his institution has "always acted on the assumption that Greece is and will be a member of the euro area." He also provided stark data about the huge involvement in the Greek banking system of the euro central banks, whose deposits now exceed those of all others combined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve