Slimming Down the Pentagon
This year's Pentagon budget debate in Congress has been heated -- on issues such as prosecuting sexual assault and shutting the prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. But little attention has been paid to, you know, how much money the Pentagon should get and how it should be spent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In