Ritholtz's Reads: The Death of Reddit
Here are our mid-week, fourth day rally, hand-curated, morning train reads:
- Short Investing Philosophies: Ten Words or Less. (Motley Fool)
- Increasingly, Investors Think Cash Is King (WSJ) see also Managers Stockpile Cash as Tail Risk Fears Grow (CIO)
- Record Stock Buybacks Generate Backlash (Fox Business)
- At 20, Amazon Continues to Defy Predictions (Bloomberg) see also Amazon Dreams Up a Sale in a Calendar Bursting With Them (NYT)
- Yanis Varoufakis opens up about his five month battle to save Greece (New Statesman)
- Stock-Market Hoaxes, From ‘Napoleon Is Dead’ to ‘Twitter for Sale’ (MoneyBeat)
- The Black World of Insys Therapeutics (SIRF)
- The Death of Reddit (Chuq von Raspach) but see Would Reddit Be Reddit Without Chaos? (Bloomberg)
- Astronomers are already planning the next, next Hubble telescope (ExtremeTech)
- Congress Attempts to Run the Government Under Norquist Rules (NY Mag)
What are you reading?
Number of Iranian Centrifuges
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.