Hillary and Jeb Agree, But Are Both Mostly Wrong
What do Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush have in common? Not that much, you might think, but on the stump, both have sounded one similar note: They're both worried about Americans who want to work more, but can't.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange