Scott Walker Is Tough. Is That Enough?
More than most Republican contenders for the presidency, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, who made his official entrance into the campaign Monday, is known for his style of politics -- combative -- rather than the substance of his views. He regales conservative audiences with his success in defeating public unions in his home state and surviving three tough elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World