Obama Counting on Pelosi to Defend Iran Deal
With the deal over Iran's nuclear program announced, the White House will turn its attention to selling it to Congress -- and it will be depending on one lawmaker to save President Barack Obama's foreign-policy legacy: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast