Hillary Clinton Runs as Obama-Plus
Hillary Clinton's speech today on the economy was more of a table-setter than a genuine policy repast. The outline was bold while the details were mostly left for other days. But her words made one thing clear: The 2016 presidential campaign will feature even more partisan polarization than the 2012 one did.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips