Europe Owns This Disaster
The first thing to understand about the deal forced on Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras on Sunday is that it resolves nothing. The protracted and avoidable crisis that this compact supposedly concludes may even get worse, and at best will drag on for many weeks and months yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics