Friday Food Post: Frozen Custard's Last Stand
I don't really care for soft-serve ice cream. I still have a sort of sneaking nostalgic fondness for the idea of getting soft serve -- breathes there an American with heart so dead that they can hear the sound of the Mister Softee jingle without longing to be a six-year-old headed to the truck? But the actual stuff always seems to be bland and vaguely unpleasant in texture. It is the Cream of Wheat of frozen desserts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks