Winning the War on World Poverty
The state of the world is improving at an astonishing rate. That might have served as the title of a valuable new report on global incomes from the Pew Research Center. In a spirit of glass-half-full restraint, the center instead announced that "A Global Middle Class Is More Promise Than Reality."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In