Trump Gives Republicans What They Wanted
Reince Priebus, the chairman of the Republican National Committee, has reportedly asked Donald Trump to "tone it down." That's OK, I suppose, but it misses the larger point: Priebus himself has set up a process that is begging Republican candidates to amp things up. He's only getting what he asked for.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker