There's No Republican Front-Runner
1. John Sides at the Monkey Cage with the evidence that the Republican presidential nomination remains up for grabs. I’m skeptical of calling Jeb Bush any kind of front-runner, by the way; I see no way to separate Bush from Scott Walker and Marco Rubio, based on what we know now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.