Ritholtz's Reads: Why Momentum Investing Works
Our glitch-free morning train reads:
- A Lesson From Greece: Beware the Prophets of Boom (Bloomberg)
- The U.S. Economy is a Sea of Mediocre Tranquility (Economist’s View) see also The WTF Economy (Medium)
- Why Momentum Investing Works (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Grab Bag Thoughts for the Day on China (Balding’s World) see also The Psychology Behind China’s Bubble (BV)
- The Whole Story: Factors + Asset Classes (Research Affiliates)
- Inside Target’s Tech Funhouse and Search for Its Next Billion-Dollar Business (Re/Code)
- The Polls Were Bad in Greece. The Conventional Wisdom Was Worse. (FiveThirtyEight) see also Let’s talk about … the 1953 London Agreement on German External Debts (FT Alphaville)
- Televisions Are No Longer the Screen of Choice for Kids (Adage)
- Old before your time? People age at wildly different rates, study confirms. (The Guardian)
- No One Is Safe: $300 Gadget Steals Encryption Keys out of the Air, and It’s Nearly Unstoppable (BGR)
What are you reading?
Higher Than Expected Inventories as Crude Oil Nears Another Bear Market
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Putin Won at the Ballot Box. He's Losing Elsewhere.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- "Huge" Trade Deficits Are Smaller Than You Think
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line