5 Reasons China Matters
The rebound of Chinese stocks Thursday shouldn't lull global investors into a false sense of complacency: That country's equities market isn't out of the woods quite yet. In addition to stabilizing prices and sustaining a gradual price recovery process, the government must take on the challenge of restoring normal functioning to a market roiled by share suspensions and manipulation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World