The Saudis Are Cozying Up to Putin
The U.S. narrative about Russia is that it's a waning power run by an overly ambitious dictator that is doomed to isolation and diminishing global influence. That's not how an important U.S. ally sees it, however, judging from the $10 billion deal a Saudi Arabian state investment fund has signed with the Russian direct investment agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast