No, the U.S. Won't Follow Greece Over the Cliff
Every time Greece is in the news, I hear mutters about how Americans need to look hard at what happens, because if we don't get our act together, we're headed for the same fate. And every single time, I think "No, that's really not quite right." I could dismiss the muttering, but this time it's louder, including from Bobby Jindal: "Greece will happen here if we do not change course. Anyone who disagrees with this is a 'math denier.'"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors