Greeks Should Vote Yes
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has called a referendum Sunday to put before his citizens a question they won't understand and to which there's no good answer. One other thing: The future of the European Union hinges on the result.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem