Did Obama Just Give You a Raise?
President Barack Obama has plans to expand workers' entitlement to overtime pay. The move may be good politics -- putting Republicans in an awkward position and making nice with Democrats opposed to his free-trade agenda. But it isn't going to do workers much good.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange