Rousseff and Obama Need Each Other
Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff is in the U.S. this week, and she might be glad for the change of scenery. Back home, the economy is in recession, the government is beset by corruption, and her approval rating stands at a dismal 10 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea