Liberal Triumphs Could Inspire Abortion Ban
The Supreme Court's ruling in favor of gay marriage was a landmark in the expansion of rights, power and moral legitimacy to a previously marginalized group. For now, social conservatives are despondent. But the logic of expanding rights may contain the seeds of conservative victory in another significant cause: banning abortion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.