What's Kerry's Plan B on Iran?
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has been in Vienna this weekend, hoping to wrap up talks on Iran's nuclear program and declare success. He needs to be clear that the deal must limit Iran's ability to build a nuclear arsenal for the foreseeable future. Not reaching a deal is better than reaching one which fails to do that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.