Tourism's Resilient Fantasy
The twin shocks of the massacre in Tunisia and the financial meltdown in Greece have sent tourism shares sharply lower. The industry has grown increasingly resilient in recent years, however, and it probably will recover relatively quickly. That would be good news for shareholders, but it could also reflect a false sense of complacency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea