Christian Conservative Backlash Begins
1. Let’s start with Obergefell: Here’s Andrew Sullivan on marriage equality.
2. Jonathan Rauch at Time on marriage equality.
4. Sarah Posner on the decision, the dissents and religion.
5. While Philip Klein warns his fellow conservatives not to overreach in their language condemning the decision.
6. At the Monkey Cage, Michael Bailey on why King turned out to be a 6-3 decision and what it tells us about the Court.
7. Also at the Monkey Cage, Jonathan Oberlander and Eric Patashnik have a good overview of the ACA after the King case.
8. A nice Robert Farley speculation at The National Interest about a world without a U.S. invasion of Iraq.
9. HuffPollster has a nice look on what the early nomination polls mean (or don’t mean).
10. And James Fallows on Barack Obama’s funeral oration Friday.
Get Early Returns every in morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com