China Finds a New Pump to Keep Stocks Aloft
When historians write the definitive accounts of the great Chinese stock bubble of 2015, this weekend's rate move may deserve its own chapter. By cutting borrowing costs to a record low, Governor Zhou Xiaochuan told a hundred million mainland day traders to keep on buying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea