Queen Shows Germans Useful Side of Monarchy
As I write this, hundreds of Germans are waiting patiently in front of the Hotel Adlon, where Queen Elizabeth II is staying. Very few people here would like to see Germany become a monarchy, but many like the British queen for the very reasons that make monarchies still viable in the 21st century.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips